Much of my family is from the South but it really began with a trip to the French Quarter and Garden District of New Orleans back in 1995. There was something contagious about the culture and true Southern hospitality. I fell in love with the fun, the food, the art, the music and yes-the drinks! We just had to bring that incredible Southern soul back to the Historic Pedro de Lemos building in Palo Alto.
In June of 1996 we opened the doors of Nola as a tiny restaurant occupying a small portion of the ground floor. As the years have passed Nola, due to it’s immense popularity, has grown to occupy almost the entire building. The party stretches out over three floors, with nine different dining areas, two bars and a lounge with an oyster bar. Year after year we return to New Orleans to research the food, the Chefs, the cocktails and the Art. These R & D trips have resulted in one of the largest collections of Southern/Outside Folk art in the country being hung on the walls of Nola.
The South and the great port city of New Orleans inspire our Cuisine and Craft Cocktail program. We take the classics of Creole and Cajun cuisine and infuse them with the abundant bounty from local farms, nearby coastal waters and grass fed beef from our own ranch. We like to refer to our food as ‘Cajun con fusion’. It’s our modern interpretation of the classics with an update. Not always authentic, never politically correct and surely served with that Southern hospitality.
Laisser les Bon Temps Rouler!
We are dedicated to sourcing the finest ingredients. Our menu features local and organically grown produce whenever possible. We raise grass fed - brewery finished beef on our own private ranch located in the Sierra Foothills. Our poultry, other meats and seafoods are carefully selected from the finest purveyors. Menus are inspired by what’s in season and reflect our commitment to local farmers and producers. We care about how things are grown - raised - and what we serve our guests. -
Our Partners include: Avenir’s own Grass Fed Cattle Ranch - Rancho Alena | Bassian Farms - Meats and Poutry | Onorato & Co. - Seafood | Mary’s Chicken | Glaum Egg Ranch | Capay Organics | Coleman Ranch | Brentwood Farms | Full Belly Farms
More details about our community is coming soon!
Avenir VIP Rewards Program
As a sincere thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the years, we have designed the Avenir Restaurant Group VIP Guest Program.
Simply fill out the membership form to become a VIP Guest, and leave the rest to us.
Membership forms are available at all of our restaurants, or print and fill out our online PDF form and email it to us. Online applications will be filled within 5 business days. To receive your card immediately, bring the completed application to any of our locations.
VIP application PDF
We will never share your information with any 3rd parties. We value your privacy.
Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service. Present your card every time you dine at Nola, Milagros or Town and you will automatically earn a reward point for each dollar you spend.
To thank you for your patronage, we offer the following rewards:
Earn points each time you dine:
- Every dollar you spend equals 1 point
- 100 points earns a $5 credit
- Dine with us on your birthday and anniversary or the six days that follow and receive $25 off your bill at Town and $15 off at Milagros and Nola
- Bring in your VIP reward card when you dine at any of our restaurants and get 1 point for every dollar that you spend.
- Accrue 100 points and $5 in rewards will be automatically loaded onto your VIP card for your use.
- Only one VIP Dining Rewards card may be applied to each guest check. If multiple members in a party are VIP Dining Rewards members and wish dining points, the check will be split.
- The VIP Dining Rewards card may be used no more than twice in the same day.
- The VIP Dining Rewards card member must be present in order to receive rewards points, and must be the payor.
- Avenir Employees and their families are not eligible to join this plan.
- VIP members must be at least 18 years old
- Maximum redemption per visit of $250
- We can only record one member's personal information for each card
- VIP points may not be earned on the purchase or redemption of gift cards.
VIP Rewards Contact information
For questions about the program or your membership, contact Michelle Qadri.
For Receipt Requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with date, name, dollar amount and last four digits of the credit card provided.
Credit Card Charge Inquiries
For Credit Card Charge inquiries, please allow two business days for your bank to settle all pending charges. If charges are still not correct, please email us at email@example.com so we can correct any errors.
Lost and Found
For Lost and Found requests please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: date and time of dining, area in which you were seated, description of item, and reservation name